What we are:
- A mother-teen daughter ministry.
- A mentor-teen girl ministry.
- A ministry open to “others” who may include mothers who perhaps have no daughter of their own; mothers whose daughters are not currently teens; or teen girls looking for direction who do not have the opportunity to bring their mothers.
- A unique place where teen girls can develop skills in partnering with their moms/mentors to take leadership in running a ministry benefiting other girls!
What we are not:
- We are not solely a teenage ministry. We equally focus on inspiring the mothers/women in the group.
- We are not a youth group and do not take the place of a strong youth program in a Bible-believing church.
Philippians 4:8 Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.